- Museums : There are lots of famous museums in London.You can find all kind of historic museums ,modern museums or specific museums such as British Museum, Tate Modern, V&A Museum, Natural history Museum, Science Museum or National Maritime Museum and they all are free entry!
- Changing the Guard : You can watch the Changing the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace. All guards are dressed in traditional red tunics and bearskin hats, and the ceremony is set to music. To catch the royal experience, you can stand outside Buckingham Palace at 11am.
- The tower of London : This is one of the most famous buildings in the world. It has a long year history as a royal palace, prison and place of execution, and jewel house.
- Madame Tussauds : you will come face-to-face with some of the world’s most famous faces. You will meet different most influential figures here for example historical person,artists etc.
- The London Eye : It is a major feature of London’s skyline.It is the world’s highest observation wheel and offers passengers to view the other London’s most famous landmarks too!
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament : The Houses of Parliament and the clock tower are one of London's landmarks. The building is known as the Palace of Westminster and the clock tower is actually the massive bell inside.
- Shopping places : London has a lot of shopping places you won’t be dissapointed.You can walk along Oxford Street, Bond street, the famous shopping landmarks – Harrods, Selfridges and the street markets of Portabello Road, Camden, Brick lane.
There are so much to see and do in London, You can avoid wasting your time in queue, just buy your travel passes and attraction tickets online or use the Oyster card to pay-as-you go or using the London pass, which gives you free entry to 50 top attractions in London